Sunday, 13 November 2016

4 Outfits Perfect For Summer

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely Sunday wherever you are in the world.

Here in Australia summer is just around the corner and that means the boutiques come out with some of the cutest summer clothes and I just can't help myself. Every week theres just something cuter to convince myself I need. 
I've put together some of my favourite summer outfits that can be worn to a bunch of different occasions.

This dress is from my favourite online boutique Princess Polly. Princess Polly has the cutest selection of clothes and most of the time I would wear nearly everything on there. It's so inexpensive as well! If I remember correctly this dress was only around $50 Australian. It has the most beautiful lace details and the lilac colour is so unique but looks so feminine and pretty, it also laces up at the back giving it a low back. Which if you ask me if anything has a low back it's already right up my alley. Paired with some brown lace up sandals or heels, sunnies and a good nude lip and it's a perfect 'Sunday afternoon drinks' outfit.




Overalls this summer will be my go to casual outfit. They're so comfy and so easy to put on with a t-shirt underneath and you can switch up the t-shirt and create a different look every time. Paired with a pair of converse and either a baseball cap or a bandana as a headband it's a perfect casual weekend outfit for a whole heap of different occasions. The biggest bonus they we're only $55 Australian. (they're also from Princess Polly, I'm addicted).


You can never go wrong with a Horse watch. They're so beautiful.

In summer against a good tan a white playsuit always looks so flattering. This crochet one from the brand Mink Pink is a good choice always. It has a low back which automatically gives it a fancier element. This is the perfect festival playsuit. The brown purse is from an online brand Mon Purse. It was a birthday present and it's so unique and special as it has my initials! E.J.T, Elizabeth Jayne Tarran.


This dress is one of my absolute favourites, perfect weekend picnic dress that could also be worn to afternoon drinks. With a pair of lace up sandals and a good red lip this dress would look incredible on everyone.




I hope you all had wonderful weekends and have an even better week.

Lots of Love,

48 comments:

  1. Such a great outfits
    Have a lovely day:)

    New Giveaway on my blog, good luck :)
    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the picks, perfect outfit for summer! :)


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're already thinking of summer, I thought I'm the only one this crazy! :D
    That first peach dress is so so beautiful!! It seems perfect for any occassion <3

    Have a great time! xx

    d'star

    *d'star*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already 37 degrees here today in Aus! so definitely have to think about Summer :)

      Delete
  4. The pink lace dress is so beautiful! Love the detail and I bet it looks amazing when you wear it! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's one of my favourites too! x

      Delete
  5. Your Daisy perfume <3 I miss so much summer :( I live in France and this is very cold here, rainy weather :(
    Enjoy your summer, perfect outfits!
    www.stayclassi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the daisy perfume! definitely one of my favourites :)
      aw France is so beautiful! you're very lucky x

      Delete
  6. Great outfits :) My faves are the first one and the last one x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outfits are super cute! I love the first dress - I wish we were going into Summer again. Now we're getting prepared for snow LOL.

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought so! you're so lucky to have snow! x

      Delete
  8. Really great outfits. Love the first one most.
    Sunset Desires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I think the 1st is one of my favourites too! x

      Delete
  9. They all look cute! <3 Although my favorite outfit pairing would probably be the third one. Looks simple and dainty!

    xx, The Diary Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. These are cute picks!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 3rd and 4th one!! <3

    Little Miss Miera | www.littlemissmiera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay! I'm glad, thanks for stopping by ♥

      Delete
  12. these outfits are so cute Liz. nice blog you have here.
    have a beautiful day.
    https://nchimy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I hope you have a beautiful day too :)

      Delete
  13. I really like the first dress, but living in Germany I dont think I will get much use out of it for the time to come.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you like it! that means you'll just have to come to Aus! :p

      Delete
  14. Wish it was summer here! How lucky are you! Love these outfits you have put together as well, especially that first one - that jumper is absolutely stunning!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  15. GIrl I absolutely love the first one, such a pretty tone and beautiful details!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you love it! I think it might be my favourite too! x

      Delete
  16. Oh, I wish I could wear all these beautiful outfits but actually it's winter now in Europe ;)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colder months so I'm loving seeing everyone's Fall outfits! x

      Delete
  17. How exciting that summer is just around the corner over there - I'm looking forward to seeing gorgeous sunny photos over the next few months on the Australian blogs I read!! I love your outfit selections, particularly the first one - so pretty :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's definitely warming up quickly on this side of the world! thank you for stopping by! x

      Delete
  18. These outfits are gorgeous!
    www.yasminanicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's not quite summer here in England, more like the complete opposite, so i'm v.jel of the weather in Australia haha. I love the first dress its so cute

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm v.jel of you having a cold Christmas! x

      Delete
  20. Ooh, love these outfits, especially the first dress. The lace detail on it is so pretty! The best thing about living where I do is that even though it's nearing winter I could probably still wear these outside lol.

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm so glad you liked them! I think the first is my favourite as well :)

      Delete
  21. I love all of these.. so girly and simple to acheive x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete