Monday 3 August 2015

ello London!

Isn't it so scary how time fly's when you're having fun? Yesterday was the end to my travels, after 43 wonderful days of frolicking in London, to eating my body weight in Italy, drinking way to much beer in Germany and being absolutely mesmerized over the views in Greece I am finally home and ready to document all of the truly magical things I have done and seen over the past 6 weeks.

My trip consisted of little snippets of many different places including LONDON - SPAIN - GREECE - FRANCE - ITALY - GERMANY - HOLLAND - AMSTERDAM and SWEDEN. Each and every place I visited was so magical in their own individual ways but first we will start with one of the stars of the show London. 

Luckily for me I have a lot of family who live in England as I was born there. Which means a lot of wonderful people who were willing to pick us up and take us places skipping the hefty cab charges that come with London. It also means not having to pay for a hotel during our stay. I am forever grateful for the amount that was done for us during our trip.
We spent a week in London- Which as you can imagine a week worth of shopping, which meant completely blowing my budget for the week in London. I mean how can you not when there are so many beautiful items?!! Some of my all time favourite shops when it comes to London are Primark of course, Forever 21, Zara, Miss Selfridges Top Shop and that's not even all of them! but shopping isn't all we spent our time doing, we did the usual touristy things like the London Eye and Buckingham Palace, to eating way to much and getting completely lost, we bike rode through Hyde Park, went to the Harry Potter Studios, drinking multiple cups of tea meaning a lot of tea, to spending perfect amounts of time with family.

I completely fell in love with the cobbled streets and how vibrant the city of  London is and we were so lucky as the weather was absolutely beautiful. It was also Pride week in London whilst we were there and everyone was so excited and happy not just the gay community but I feel it lifted a lot of peoples moods and spirits to see people so passionate about something. One of the reasons I love London is I feel a lot of people truly embrace who they are and that shows through.

Every time I go to London I'm just as amazed at how beautiful Big Ben is, usually I more prefer the not so talked about spots when travelling but Big Ben I could sit under all day it is truly such a beautiful part of London.
After a week of indulging myself in English chocolate, Ben and Jerry's, Pie and Mash (my all time favourite), Wagamamas and Haribo I truly believe I spent my time in England wisely.

Anyone who lives in London or who is there regularly and knows any wonderful places I may have missed please let me know as it'll come in a heartbeat before I'm back! 

and anyone who is thinking of traveling but doesn't know whether to I 100% recommend it, I've met some of the most wonderful people and I really think that I have grown as a person and learnt a lot about myself. I think 
I've caught the travel bug.













Lots of Love, 

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit London someday! Looks amazing and so fun!

    www.tusksandtails.com
    @favro

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your travels sound amazing!
    so much love for gorgeous London.
    www.sofiaclara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed London so much, I have to admit, I do love my city :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born there and have been back a few times and every single time it's just as beautiful/ even maybe even more beautiful than the last! You're extremely lucky :)

      Delete
  4. I love London! I'm so glad that you had a lovely time :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. <333 amazing pictures!

    have a good time in London!

    Karolina Gerspucci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, London is amazing! You just never get tired of it and it's energy, I can't wait to go back!

    A friend and I are thinking about doing some traveling next summer, what was your favorite destination on your trip?

    www.alwaysadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys will have the best time! ahh I can't choose Greece/ Barcelona/ Germany are my top 3

      Delete